Saturday, November 2, 2013

Official Start of Angel Tree & How You Can Help

Actually, it was yesterday...but yes, the Angel Tree program has begun! Being Reign's
Angel Tree Christmas Warrior, my job is to try to raise $1,000 or more towards her adoption grant. I have some really excited things planned! Here are a few ways you can help. (There is something for everyone, so dive in and help out!)

  • Donate to her adoption fund! Click here and scroll down to her photo. Any amount is helpful! Maybe consider giving up going out for coffee for a few days? She is worth it! :) If you donate $35 or more to her fund and you can choose to receive an ornament from Reece's Rainbow with Reign's photo on it! 
  • Donate an item to her online auction by e-mailing me or sending me a message on Facebook. (Use the links on the top right of this blog!)
  • Shop her online auction which is slated to begin Sunday, November 10th. Make sure to "Like" Reign's Warriors on Facebook, that is where I will be posting the auction album! I have also been posting many sneak peeks of auction items, so check it out!
  • Come to my Hearts For Adoption event! I will have all my Ava Anderson items out on display for sampling. My commission from all purchases will go directly to her fund! I will also have refreshments. There will be a table of baked goods and homemade ornaments for sale as well, and a "Pamper Me" raffle basket full of Ava products and other goodies! 
  • Purchase raffle tickets for the "Pamper Me" basket, even if you are not local. I will ship within the US! Tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10. You can pay by sending the ticket money to Paypal e-mail crazyforjp@yahoo.com and specifying "raffle" and the number of tickets. So far, we have the products pictured below but I will be adding much more!

  • Purchase Ava Anderson Non Toxic products using my link  www.AvaAndersonNonToxic.com/ChristinaPoulsen and party number "17372". When you click validate, you should see "Reign's Warriors." 
  • Pray and share! Pray that her family finds her. You can share my Facebook page with friends. Many orphans have had their families find them during Angel Tree! The more exposure we get her, the better!
I will be updating the little meter on the right sidebar of this blog to show what we have raised. So far, we have $27 but we still have $973 to go! Please consider joining me in advocating for this sweet girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment